Date:      Wed, 30 Dec 1998 18:22:43 -0800
From:      "Kevin Eastman" <kevin@midnightfire.bc.ca>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   nntp question

 I run a 3 system lan on my home connected to the Internet via a
FreeBSD box running version 2.2.7. I would like to set up a local
nntp cache or server, using a suck feed, but I need to connect to a
news server that requires user authentication. Would anyone know
of a program I could try? I have looked at Leafnode and Dnews, but
they do not seem to support user authentication, or if they do, I
could not find any reference to it. Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Kevin Eastman

Kind Regards
Kevin Eastman