Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:29:24 +0200
From:      Eric Masson <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
To:        Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org>
Subject:   Re: CF card & pcmcia adapter issues

 Bruce> In order to get various flavours of CF to work I used the
 Bruce> following:-

Seems the regexp based entries did work :), I don't really understand
why the full cis strings didn't.

ata2 at port 0x240-0x247,0x24e irq 11 slot 0 on pccard0
ad1: 61MB <DEM ATA FLASH> [984/4/32] at ata2-master BIOSPIO

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Eric Masson

--
 les AAV-type de l'UVV sont prévus pour une gestion semi-manuelle et
 semi-automatique. ma gestion du vote est 100 % manuelle afin de