Date:      Wed, 08 Dec 2004 18:26:53 -0800
From:      Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   why only abiword in preferred applications?

--=-nBpkhf19yihCtxVmcuaz

I cannot get gedit or anything else showing in the Default Text Editor
tab.  Select an Editor only shows abiword now.  I've reinstalled
gnomecontrolcenter2 and a few other things along with gedit2.  Nothing
has worked.  I've searched with the gconf editor and I do not see
abiword in there.  It sucks that all my clicks in nautilus now open
files in abiword :(

I haven't uninstalled abiword yet to see if that helps.  Should I?

Cheers,
Sean

--=-nBpkhf19yihCtxVmcuaz

--=-nBpkhf19yihCtxVmcuaz--