Date:      Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:35:44 +0100
From:      Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Motorola A41x/V32x driver

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV

On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 05:27:03PM -0500, Kenneth F. Morse Sr. wrote:
> I find I am not alone in the need for the driver for Motorola A41x/v32x
> driver.  I cannot find it either but I did not find where there was any
> response to the request.

Since january there have been 8 posts to this list with the subject
"Motorola A41x/V32x driver" and at least 3 posts about other Motorola
cellphones - all without follow-up from the original poster.

I am starting to think that it may be a weird new way of
advertising...

Brix
--=20
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@FreeBSD.org>