Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 13:56:56 -0500
From:      "van Wyk, Ken" <Ken@para-protect.com>
To:        'Mike Sharp' <mike_sharp@pacbell.net>, AIC7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Solved? (was Re: Any known bugs in aic7xxx)

Hello,

Thanks for all of the debugging effort, Mike!  I can toss in just a little
additional (hopefully useful) data.  On my system, as I tried to describe in
my previous email, I only have the one device on the SCSI/LVD bus.  The one
device is the Seagate SCSI 160 drive that I mentioned.  So, it's not
entirely an issue of mixing slow/fast hardware on the same bus.  I'll plug
in my SCSI UMAX scanner, which is a slower device, and see if that makes any
difference.  I'll send any useful follow-ups here.

Cheers,

Ken van Wyk