Date:      Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:08:37 +0100
From:      Rainer Hurling <rhurlin@gwdg.de>
To:        dougb@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   x11-wm/windowmaker: saving session not possible any more

Many thanks for the update of WindowMaker. I really appreciate it! As
far as I was able to test until now it works greats.

The only problem I run into is, that it is not possible to save the
workspaces (sessions) any more. With prior versions I was able to save
opened xterms or other windows on serveral workspaces (menu workspace:
save session) and restore them when starting WindowMaker again.

Is it only me having this problem or is there something wrong with the
new port (or even the sources)?

Thanks in advance,
Rainer Hurling