Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:18:04 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <hornback@wireco.net>
To:        "Gunther Schadow" <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Who's got the cheapest 100-BT Ethernet NIC?

	SMC 9432TX - Should retail anywhere between $15 and $30.  SMC calls it =
legacy hardware, which I think is a ploy on their part to make every buy =
newer stuff.  I have 5 of these cards, plus spares, and have never had a =
problem. =20

	It's the only NIC that I've owned thay every OS I've thrown at it will =
recognize it.  In FreeBSD, these cards use the tx driver.

	I'll even go this far, showing that I love these cards... if you get =
one and don't like it, I'll buy it from you at what you paid for it.=20

--- Andy
(no, I don't work for SMC, but if they're looking... I'm available)

Schadow