Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:27:04 +0600
From:      Victor Sudakov <sudakov+freebsd@sibptus.tomsk.ru>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   what's "Exception: t_mutex::lock failed" in ports/net/twinkle/ ?

Colleagues,

I have installed ports/net/twinkle/ v. 1.4.2 on 8.0-RELEASE. When
started, it displays the "Exception: t_mutex::lock failed" messagebox
and exits after pressing the "OK" button.

What is this error? I really need a SIP softphone on a FreeBSD box.

Google was not particularly helpful, actually, it only finds my own
post to a Russian newsgroup on the same problem.

If somebody wants to have a look, I am willing to provide a kdump.
TIA for any input.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:sudakov@sibptus.tomsk.ru