Date:      Thu, 6 Aug 2020 08:14:09 +0200
From:      Help Center <support@encombrantsmarseille.com>
To:        freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org
Subject:   Warning PayPal : Your account has been limited !

 PayPal

Dear, Customer
Warning: We noticed some unusual activity !
We need your help securing your account to prevent unauthorized access. For your safety, there may be some limitations on your account until you take action.
 We will close your account after 1 days (24 hours) And you will be banned permanently from our site.

 All We need your help securing your account to prevent unĪ±uthorized access. For your safety, click Secure My account to confirm your informations.

Secure your account