Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 1997 23:32:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      root@disorder.oxygen.ml.org
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BootManager question.

Hello,

        I installed FreeBSD-3.0, and the installation ran smoothly, but
after rebooting, the boot manager doesn't kick in. I can still access my
FreeBSD partition's by using the boot disk and typing 1:wd(1,a)kernel or
whatever, but i want the bootmanager to work... Someone told me that i
have to install the bootmanager on wd0, but i'am not quite sure how to
do this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

                        --(ox@oxygen.ml.org)