Date:      Fri, 11 Sep 1998 23:48:26 -0500
From:      "Bryan Bunch" <bryanb@walls-media.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sendmail Question..

I am trying to set up a client with a dial up ISDN to get mail via ETRN back
to their Exchange server. I have read many docs and I understand the whole
process, but I cannot find specific config info. for Sendmail. I am using
8.8.8 and the things I have so far are to set their Exchange server as
primary MX and me as secondary MX. Do I add them to the sendmail.cw file
since Sendmail will only be queuing mail for them? And what are the things I
have to put into my .mc file to make all of this work.

Thanks for any help...

Bryan
bryanb@walls-media.com