Date:      Sun, 24 Sep 1995 15:49:12 -0400
From:      "Garrett A. Wollman" <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/i386/conf GENERIC

<<On Sat, 23 Sep 1995 09:49:32 +0200 (MET DST), J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de> said:

>> build process and instead add both console drivers.  This way you could
>> add the SYSV stuff in the same manner as you build the MFS stuff.

> LKM's?

What's special about SYSVSHM is that it has hooks into the VM system
at a level which makes it difficult to do this.  Not saying it's
impossible, mind you, but I suspect David and John would not like the
results...

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.