Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:12:44 -0500
From:      "Derik Wilson" <dwilson32@kc.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: DNS Question (quite a bit OT)

Good point.  So if anyone needs any programming knowledge on an IBM 390/MVS
let me know.  LOL!  Not likely.

If anyone can let me know what is needed to register a DNS I would
appreciate that info.  I have my apache set up but I am not sure how to
register a named server so that I can point a domain name at it.  I can't
point the domain name at an IP with my current registrar, only named
servers.  Thanks