Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:35:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@datasyrge.net>
To:        Andrew Hesford <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>
Cc:        FreeBSD-stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: APM

Yea,

The r series on Dell can be quite tricky, as they are the lowest priced
machines on the market, which ideally doesn't make for a good server. The
Dimension T's are much better for that, which is what I have both at home
and at work.

However, on a technical note, the r's just have bad hardware most of the
time, with regards to FreeBSD anyways. So, I don't know what to say other
than that. But, on the whole, Dell is a very good company.

 -- Jonathan M. Slivko

--
| Jonathan M. Slivko <jslivko@datasyrge.net>       |