Date:      Mon, 02 Mar 1998 01:26:22 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Alfred Perlstein" <perlsta@cs.sunyit.edu>
Cc:        java-port@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: java not fairing well on -current

It is kind of hard to keep up with -current for now till it stabilizes
in about a month or so from now.

Also, I would appreciate if you can be more specific:

"when doing it on a -stable machine of a few weeks ago i don't have that many
problems, although a buncha stuff seems broken."

In my case, I build the jdk locally on my -current box;however, I don't
expect any sane person to be  updating to the latest -current and keep up
with the java development... Hmmm... Perhaps we need a -current
builder for java and -current 8)

	Amancio