Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:54:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Roger Savard <Unix@henoc.com>
Cc:        Gnome <freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: html in Nautilus

On 14 Jan 2002, Roger Savard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know if anybody can view "interpreted" html code within
> Nautilus for instance when trying to access the news section I always
> get ascii-text.

Currently, Nautilus is out of sync with Mozilla.  Once a Nautilus version
comes out that works with 0.9.7, I'm sure Maxim will allow you to build
with mozilla.  Check the Makefile:

WITHOUT_MOZILLA=    "Broken with Mozilla 0.9.7."

Once Nautilus builds with Mozilla, HTML will be interpreted correctly.

Joe