Date:      Wed, 30 Sep 1998 19:22:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        current <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   x11amp port

I'm just kinda looking through this port, and I noticed (among other
things), the x11amp port checks if the PORTOBJFORMAT==elf.. Now is it just
me or should this port set the PORTOBJFORMAT to aout, as it's available
soley as an a.out binary.  This would also add the dependency on the a.out
X11 libs, which would prevent some questions like, I've got X installed
but x11amp can't find it. IMO.

Thoughts?

- alex

| "Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern  |
| technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat." |