Date:      Sat, 10 May 1997 14:58:14 -0400
From:      "Paul Missman" <missmanp@milo.cfw.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fw: Freebsd - It works, thanks.

 ----
From: Paul Missman <missmanp@milo.cfw.com>
To: cagey@kevin.sunshine.net; data@ds9.abac.com; djls@gate.net
Date: Saturday, May 10, 1997 2:54 PM
Subject: Freebsd - It works, thanks.

I got freebsd up and running on the same disk, though in a different
partition, as the one I'm running Win95 on.  The problems I had were as
follows:
1. I exited the installation process before it copied the binaries.
2. I hadn't marked the freebsd partition as bootable.  Perhaps instructions
under novice installation need to be added here, with reassurance that this
won't cause Win95 to become non-bootable.
3. Other than that, installation was pretty easy (even though I had to
upload it all at 14.4k).
Thanks to everyone,
Paul Missman
P.S.  One question - does anyone know when ppp for COM4 might be added?
Else, I will have to disable my COM1 and move my modem.