Date:      Fri, 6 Mar 1998 08:15:44 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>, Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
Cc:        FreeBSD hackers list <FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Rene 'Freeze' de Vries" <rene@tcja.nl>, Arnoud Venema <arnoud.venema@ict.nl>
Subject:   Re: RFC: Polling for interest on 2nd European (Dutch) hacker party

According to Jordan K. Hubbard:
> Actually, a few of us here were also thinking about putting together a
> "FreeBSD WorldCon" this year - the date would be September 25th and
> the location would be Amsterdam, Holland.  Perhaps we should attempt
> to merge the two events?

That would be great. While we're on the subject of meeting together, Anyone
going to the New Orleans Conference in June ? I plan to go there... (I just
can't miss a FREENIX-labelled conference while having a .freenix.fr address
:-))
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #0: Sun Mar  1 18:50:39 CET 1998