Date:      Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:47:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nick Johnson <freebsd@spatula.net>
To:        Bernhard Froehlich <decke@bluelife.at>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wrong locales in JDK 1.6 (patchset 3)

I get the same output as you with my build of JDK 1.6 p3.  I get the
expected output with similar code on my Windows box.  I also get the
expected result if I remove references to sun.util.LocaleDataMetaInfo and
compile and run it with my old JDK 1.5... so it looks like a flaw in the
1.6p3 build.

   Nick

--
"Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being
 afraid and doing what you have to do anyway."