Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2001 23:27:53 -0400
From:      parv <parv_@yahoo.com>
To:        Dave <dloose@wpi.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Strange Mozilla Error

this was, on the fateful occasion around Oct 15 23:10 -0400,
sent by Dave

> here can help me.  I go to a school where course registration is done
> online.  Unfortunately, mozilla (linux version 0.9.5) seems to have a bit
> of a problem submitting my user id / password.  Instead of going to my
> information page, it just spits out the login page with this stuff printed
> at the top:
>
> 0 HTTP/1.1 200 OK Transfer-Encoding: chunked Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001
> 03:01:35 GMT Allow: GET, HEAD Server:
> Oracle_Web_Listener/4.0.8.2.1EnterpriseEdition Content-Type: text/html
> Set-Cookie: SESSID=; expires=Monday, 01-Jan-1990 08:00:00 GMT;

personally, i hadn't seen this problem on mozilla. however, i'd
experienced it both in netscape (unix, windows, mac) and ie (windows)
either due to the whole page not being received or connection/delivery
problem somewhere between the server & the browser.