Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 1999 10:15:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Mooney <rmooney@iss.net>
To:        Clem.Dye@wdr.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Re: Help with HP T20 SCSI Travan tape drive under FreeBSD 3.1

No.  However, I did get email, apparently from the author of the drivers,
saying he was working on it.

The issues are explained in more detail in a post I made a few weeks ago
to freebsd-scsi, but as I recall it was something about positioning and
the end of media markers.  I could be wrong.

It's possible the issues with my drive (T4) have been fixed.  I haven't
updated my system in a few weeks.

- Rob