Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 1997 15:52:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup: how do I know if it worked?

I got cvsup--the binary not requiring modula3 or whatever--and
installed it on 2.1.5...then ran cvsup with the following supfile:

src-all release=cvs host=cvsup.FreeBSD.org hostbase=/home base=/usr
prefix=/usr delete use-rel-suffix compress tag=RELENG_2_2_1_RELEASE
ports-all release=cvs host=cvsup.freebsd.org base=/usr hostbase=/home
prefix=/usr delete old use-rel-suffix tag=.

I didn't get src-secure because I haven't used the DES stuff in the
past.

It didn't take all that long to do it--maybe a couple of hours...how
do I find out if it's there?  Just a few things to check?  (It
seemed it took a lot longer when I did it before.)

And now I just do make world in the /usr/src directory, right?

Thanks....

	Annelise