Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 2015 02:02:37 +0500
From:      "Eugene M. Zheganin" <emz@norma.perm.ru>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   misc/raspberrypi-userland port and xorg-server

Hi,

So, from my understanding, to use RPi B+ GPU I should use port-specific
versions of libEGL.so and libGLESV2.so. Thing is, they conflict with
generic graphics/libEGL and graphics/libglesv2 (I'm sure you know it, I
mostly summariza this for myself and others). So I attepmted to rebuild
xorg-server, and xf86-video-scfb along with some other ports (luckily,
not that numerous) using simple hacks of ports Makefiles - mostly by
commenting out build requirement of GL and glesv2 and hoping it will be
OK with installed misc/raspberrypi-userland. Sadly, it wasn't:
misc/raspberrypi-userland misses several header files, at least the
following ones:

vcos_platform_types.h
vcos_platform.h

and they seem to contain vital definitions, because with these header
commented out the build crashes on syntax.

So, the question is, how do you guys build and launch xorg-server using
misc/raspberrypi-userland port, instead of generic one ? And I'm not
happy with generic one since it's not able to use GPU properly, from my
understanding.

Thanks.
Eugene.