Date:      Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:59:00 +0100
From:      des@des.no (=?iso-8859-1?q?Dag-Erling_Sm=F8rgrav?=)
To:        ken@hi.net
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sockstat -p option (man pages)

ken@hi.net writes:
> I'm using 4-stable dated 2/1/05 and noticed that the -p option
> doesn't work.  The online man pages for 4.11-RELEASE shows it is
> supposed to be valid (I'm not sure at what point of 4-stable it's
> supposed to be in).

The web man page thingy is busted.  It shows "FreeBSD 4.11" at the
bottom no matter what version you ask for, probably because it runs on
FreeBSD 4.11.  It also seems to give out -CURRENT man pages if you ask
for 4.11.  The 4.10 man pages are correct, though.

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav - des@des.no