Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 1996 17:46:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      Sujal Patel <smpatel@wam.umd.edu>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   netscape3 (fwd)

Can anyone Else Report success with "xset bc"..

Here is my information BTW (answering Terry's questions):

I've tried three different versions of -current [about 3 weeks worth]
Have tried fvwm, twm, and no wm
Have tried XF86_S3 and XF86_VGA (3.1.2)
Have tried no X background, and xsetroot -solid gray14
Have a Actix GE32 w/ 1Meg

Sujal