Date:      Wed,  4 Apr 2001 19:37:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Michael Richards" <michael@fastmail.ca>
To:        joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AlphaServer 1200 install woes

--------------Boundary-00=_QAKAKT6Z5BZNTT4D7TH0

Doug's patches have been posted to the list. Since Joseph has
verified that they do work on the AS1200 and Doug has verified that
the loader still works on the non-affected machines, is anyone going
to commit or start the process to have these committed?

The patches do not affect the intel loader, just alpha, so the risk
is minimal.

If nobody thinks that the changes I've suggested (adding an
unmount/remount/changedisk command) are wrong, then I will have some
large patches that should wait until after 4.3.

-Michael