Date:      Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:55:04 -0000
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Classic-Film.com?= <jenny@theportal.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?CLASSIC-FILM.COM?=

Dear Sir/Madam,=20
 =20
Re:CLASSIC-FILM.COM=20
 =20
The asking price for CLASSIC-FILM.COM is just US$ 480.=20
 =20
WE NEED TO SELL THIS DOMAIN =20
 =20
We believe This price already represents an investment 1* for what is a =
very good domain and if you secure this domain from us before 18th Febru=
ary 2003 we will include any of the following packages absolutely FREE: =20
 =20
1*) US$210 Worth of registration paid IN ADVANCE - We pay your annual Re=
gistration until 2010 so you will have no domain related registration fe=
es until then 2*,=20
 =20
or=20
 =20
2*) a 3 page website (if you do not have one already),=20
 =20
or =20
 =20
3*) 3 months of free hosting with up to 30MB Space and up to 3GB Transfe=
r.=20
 =20
If you have a PayPal account - Payment to us is instant and transfer can=
 be completed in minutes. There are many other methods that we can use t=
o complete transfer within 24 Hours if you do not have a PayPal account.=20
 =20
Please accept our apologies if this offer does not interest you. We make=
 a genuine effort to only contact parties who we believe will find this =
information useful and beneficial 3*.=20
 =20
Please don't hesitate to contact us should you require any further assis=
tance. It will always be a pleasure to be of service to you.=20
 =20
Sincerely, =20
 =20
Jenny,=20
The Portal=20
 =20
 =20
 =20
1*) Please visit: =20
HTTP://WWW.Ebay.com =20
HTTP://WWW.1stdomainbrokers.com =20
HTTP://WWW.afternic.com =20
 =20
or many of the domain NAME auction sites and we hope you will agree that=
 we are not only offering what we believe to be a genuine investment, bu=
t you will also benefit from owning a domain of this quality. =20
 =20
2*) (worth approx. $210 if you pay approx. $30/$35 a year which many reg=
istrars charge) =20
 =20
3*) Please note that your address can be removed from our database by re=
plying to this e-mail with REMOVE in the subject line. You will not be c=
ontacted again. =20
=20
Thank You. =20
=20