Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 14:18:48 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        Shawn Workman <sworkman@nidlink.com>, net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Migration to FreeBSD

Julian Elischer wrote:

> unfortunatly the ONE thing tha marketting dept told us to not do is the
> thing that these guys want to do (dammit.. we TOLD them handling multiple
> virtual domains was important!) Duh!. oh well.. *sigh* maybe next
> revision.

But they want to sell multiple non-virtual InterJets, don't they?  Gee,
that's dumb.  ;^)

--
             Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                                     +1.801.915.2061
Softweyr LLC                                                  wes@softweyr.com