Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:46:43 -0500
From:      Adam Kujawski - Amplex Support <adamkuj@amplex.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Installing apache+ssl / frontpage / php

Quoting "Dave [Hawk-Systems]" <dave@hawk-systems.com>:

> Have you(or anyone) used this on FreeBSD... version...  hacks required?
> Sounds worth investigating, anyone care to "don't bother because..."?
>
> Dave

I've used it sucessfully on several 4.X systems. I've ocassionally run into
problems with getting MySQL or IMAP support compiled into PHP, but with a
little poking around I was always able to get it to work. I haven't had any
trouble with getting FrontPage or SSL support compiled into Apache using
ApacheToolbox.

-Adam

--
     Adam Kujawski                      adamkuj@amplex.net
     Network Administrator              Cell: 419.261.3268