Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 1995 08:25:59 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        davidg@Root.COM
Cc:        sos@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org, hacker@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-current-stable ???

David Greenman wrote:

> >> I have had only one serious problem (2 core dumps apparently caused by
> >> some vm change in the last month).
> >
> >You must have another current than most of us :) :)
>
>    Actually, I haven't had any problems with -current, either.

Just another data point for this graph; I had about 2 weeks of hassles
while a make world would not complete without a bit of help, and then 2
days of a messed kernel (some was fixed as soon as I reported it (KERNFS)).

It has been more stable, but for me it has not been as bad as it seems for
some folks. OTOH, when I see lots of problem repots that are out of my
league, I back off and wait for the appropriate commits :-> :->

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@grondar.za for PGP key