Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 1995 20:59:04 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, Jim Lowe <james@miller.cs.uwm.edu>
Subject:   Re: Buffer cache , lmbench part 3

>>> Julian Elischer said:
 > How do you know it's buffer_cache?

Cause that's Jim said ... Not sure if Jim recorded the space launch
on tape. However, I am sure that he can try to record something else
and see if he gets similar results. Currently, I am little handicap because
I can't capture video on FreeBSD , argh... and the video capture at
least under Windows sucks . Hopefully, in the near future I will
be able to get my Diamond S3 968 + mpeg/video capture daugther card
working on FreeBSD.

Tnks for the tip!!
	Amancio