Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:10:29 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Trond_Endrest=F8l?= <Trond.Endrestol@fagskolen.gjovik.no>
To:        Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org, re@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 6.1-BETA2/FreeBSD 5.5-BETA2 Available

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:53-0700, Scott Long wrote:

> We encourage people to help with testing so any final bugs can be
> identified and worked out.

Although hardly related to the kernel, the libtool15 tagging problem
in the ports collection is the biggest showstopper for all of us,
I guess.

Is this a problem local to each port, global to the entire ports
infrastructure, or system wide, i.e. something we need to set in
/etc/make.conf?

Trond Endrestøl                          |   trond@fagskolen.gjovik.no
Patron of The Art of Computer Programming|   FreeBSD 4.8-S & Pine 4.55