Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:44:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "WebClipping.com" <jobs@webclipping.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Webclipping.com is looking for a few good people

WebClipping.com is looking for a few good people.

 WebClipping.com developed the concept of online
 clipping back in 1998 and continues to be the
 recognized industry leader in this field.  You can
 read about our leading role in this segment of the
 PR industry in an article published on page 3 of
 PRWeek (June 12 issue).

 We recently closed a round of VC funding and are
 rapidly expanding.  We are in the process of
 building a strong, enthusiastic, dynamic team to
 help carry the company forward.

 We are seeking a few good salespeople who are
 familiar with the PR community and are looking to
 take on a new challenge.

 We are also looking for people in the following
 positions:
 Business Development
 Customer Service
 System Administration / Programmer
 Executive assistant

 We thought that as a respected member of the PR
 community, you might know od some quality candidates
 for these positions.  Please have anyone that you
 think might be interested e-mail or fax a resume
 to us.

 Thank You,

 The Webclipping.com Team
 FAX (212) 965-8733