Date:      Wed, 07 Jun 2000 11:15:16 EDT
From:      DuBBs2ooo <DuBBs2ooo@cfl.rr.com>
To:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Splash Screen

Ok...I've been dropping my fair share of questions today I think and I
happen to have one more...

I tried setting up the splash screen in the /boot/defaults/loader.conf file
and when the system rebooted it didn't display the screen, a message
flashed on about it but my system booted too fast and I didn't get the
chance to catch what it said...out of curiosity, what size should the
splash bitmap be and what do the settings in the splash screen section of
the loader.conf file need to be set to?

Thanks,
-Dubbs