Date:      Tue, 31 May 2005 14:17:38 -0700
From:      "David P. Discher" <dpd@dpdtech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Enabling acpi_thermal

I've used "sysutils/healthd" out of ports.  Works well, lightweight.
Probably not for use with every motherboard.

# pkg-descr
"This is a deamon the uses the LM78/79, WINBond 83781/83782/83783/83626
or the ASUS 991227 hardware monitor chips to warn the operator when
something is out of range. ... "

David P. Discher  * <http://davidpdischer.com/>; * Cx
<dpd dpdtech com> *        AIM: DavidDPD        * Hx