Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2001 14:43:27 -0400
From:      "diwelf" <diwelf@gmx.net>
To:        "Mike Tancsa" <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: IPFilter problem on current cvs

Thanks for the quick reply, i'm not too sure if it is or not. How would i go
about checking if it is? I looked through my logs and didn't see anything
pertaining to ipf or ipnat crashing or dhclient crashing or anything of the
above. I did try to kill dhlicent, and restart it,and it got my ip address
and everything else, but it still wasn't forwarding packets. I also tried
killing the rules for ipfilter and reinserting them this didn't do anything
either :(

matt