Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:49:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dan Phoenix <dphoenix@bravenet.com>
To:        scanner@jurai.net
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-question@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: qmail IO problems

                    /0   /1   /2   /3   /4   /5   /6   /7   /8   /9   /10
     Load Average   ||||

          /0   /10  /20  /30  /40  /50  /60  /70  /80  /90  /100
cpu  user|X
     nice|
   system|XXXXXX
interrupt|
     idle|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

          /0   /10  /20  /30  /40  /50  /60  /70  /80  /90  /100
ad0   MB/s
      tps|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX108.83

that is why i know it is IO....#1.
#2..not configuration errors that I know of.
tailing the tcpserver current log shows lots of traffic comming in and
out.....yet it keep getting queued up......so my guess is the IO.
Post fix is not the solution...would be the exact same problem...a mail
deamon was to read each message to send them right? Same disk I/O problem
will occur. Btw who are you and when you say brad....who are you talking
about?