Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:43:29 -0400
From:      "Simon" <simon@optinet.com>
To:        "Chuck Swiger" <cswiger@mac.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 8.3 + MySQL 5.0.95

Possible but extremely unlikely, I always had issues whenever I tried to build
MySQL server myself. The hardware where this is running has been very
stable. I don't have any issues whatsoever making world, etc...

There is no segfault which is what usually happens when you have memory
issues. And why would MySQL community server run stable if it was somehow
my hardware? Bottom line, if this was hardware issue, the server would have
paniced long ago.

I wish I could get some input from someone running MySQL server with 300+
queries a second and what MySQL version/build they are running.

-Simon