Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2001 23:39:33 +1100
From:      Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ldraw port? anyone interested in porting it?

Hi,

I recently discovered this lego cad program called ldraw,
and there is a linux version, but seems to be no port for
it...

I had a bit of look but its beyond my programing skills to
make a port... Would anyone be interested in porting this?

It seems that another porgram called LeoCAD would also have
to be ported for use with it... There doesnt seem to be a
port for the linux version of it ether...

The source is avalible for both these programs so there
shouldnt be much of a problem I dont think...

It has 2 files, one just seems to be a library of some sort
and shouldnt need any changing... The other is the actual
program...

ldraw linux page:- http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/linux/

ldraw Library:- http://www.ldraw.org/reference/linux-ldraw-library.tar.gz

ldraw Source:- http://ldglite.sourceforge.net/ldglitesrc0_9_2.zip

ldraw seems to need Mesa-3 as well...

LeoCAD needs Mesa and GTK, the source is on a cvs server and there
doesnt seem to be much info about it...

LeoCAD linux page:-

LeoCAD Source on cvs:- :pserver:guest@gerf.org:/usr/cvsroot (passwd guest)
the latest release tag seems to be leocad-0-73

Anyway thats all the info I have, sorry if this isnt how I
should go about this.. Please let know of the correct way if
this is wrong...

Thanks!