Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:27:51 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Ronald 'Ko' Klop" <ronald@node11a94.a2000.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   rxvt and finger

Hello,

Why aren't rxvt windows not displayed with finger?

See:
finger ronald@dlanor
[dlanor.evertsen.nl]
Login: ronald                           Name: Ronald 'Ko' Klop
Directory: /home/ronald                 Shell: /usr/local/bin/bash
On since Wed Jun 23 15:17 (CEST) on ttyv3, idle 0:02 (messages off)
On since Wed Jun 23 15:17 (CEST) on ttyp2, idle 1 day 16:52,
    from dlanor.evertsen.
No Mail.
No Plan.

This while running XFree86 on FreeBSD 3.2-STABLE.
I have one xterm open and four rxvt windows. Ttyp2 is the xterm, but the
rest is not listed. Any sollutions?

Maybe this has some relation with my posting about 'xterm or rxvt as
console' a few days ago.

Please answer by cc: also.

Greetings,

Ronald.