Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 22:06:11 +1300
From:      "Dan Langille" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
To:        "george vagner" <kf7nn1@cybertrails.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: fp extensions

George,

I don't mind helping you, but PLEASE, direct all messages to the the
mailing list.

On 19 Jan 99, at 23:45, george vagner wrote:

> I want to install front page extensions
> on my server, what tips can you give
> because i never did this before.

Well, I'd never done it before I did it.

> I had seen you were having trouble
> with them and thought maybe you got them installed.

Yes, I did get them installed.  I have written several articles on that
topic at my website.  See see them all grouped together, follow the link
to the Topics at the URL indicated in my signature.

If there's some specific question you have, please let US know.  And if
there's some aspect of what I've written that isn't clear, please tell me
and I'll fix it.  Thanks.

hope this helps.

--
Dan Langille