Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 1998 21:38:57 GMT
From:      dburr@POBoxes.com (Donald Burr)
To:        "Larry S. Marso" <larry@marso.com>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Jazz Drive, removing read-only

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998 14:12:33 -0500, you wrote:

>Are we looking at the same web pages?  There's nothing like a "ziptool"
>utility there or nearby.  Can you be more specific?

It looks like they revised the site, and I can't find any trace of
ziptool.  Believe me, this comes as a shock to me -- it used to be
there, up until very recently (I seem to recall seeing it there a week
or two ago).  Arrgh.

However, it still appears to be available on their FTP server.  Get
the file:

ftp://ftp.torque.net/pub/ziptool.c

Sorry for the confusion.
--