Date:      Mon, 03 Mar 1997 22:22:35 -0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.aceonline.com.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Re : latest Java support source for FreeBSD..

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> Ok here it is.
> If people like the idea of making it a lkm, then combine it with joerg's
> lkm patch and go from there.
>
> Test it, find bugs, and tell me asap so I can go forth and fix them.. this
> might be a good addition to the 2.2-rel *grin*

not as such.. it's way too late in the game.., weeelllll  I think so
anyhow..

but it might be includable in the "experimental"
directory of the cdrom if we still have one?

jordan?

Of course as it IS a totally new file and functionality,
it MIGHT be safe to include it.....
hmmmmmm
joerg?
what do you think?