Date:      Mon, 7 Feb 2000 12:40:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Frank Ellert <fe@koma.free.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/16565: Broken non-US-ssh-port (1.2.27)

The following reply was made to PR ports/16565; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Frank Ellert <fe@koma.free.de>
To: Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 20:56:58 +0100

 Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de> schreibt:

 >> |===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for ssh-1.2.27
 >> |Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
 >> |1 out of 1 hunks ignored--saving rejects to configure.rej
 >> |*** Error code 1
 >
 >I can't reprocude this. I did the same thing today.

 After removing /usr/ports and reinstalling it from the 3.4-RELEASE-CD
 the problem was gone.  (The system was installed with 3.1-RELEASE and
 updated (incl. ports) to 3.4-RELEASE later.)  I could have done this
 before submitting the PR.  Sorry for that.

 Frank
 --
 "Wer den Swing in sich hat, kann nicht mehr im Gleichschritt
 marschieren." Coco Schumann, Jazzer, Überlebender des KZ