Date:      Sun, 11 Apr 1999 06:53:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jesse <j@lumiere.net>
To:        Spidey <beaupran@jsp.umontreal.ca>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, Eric Griff <eric@netdesign1.com>
Subject:   Re: SOLVED. Re: ps problems (explained)

On Sun, 11 Apr 1999, Spidey wrote:

> I solved my ps problems, and I want to share my happiness with the list :)

Glad to hear it.

> - ps still gives me the creeps. ("bad namelist").

> - I compile a custom kernel without nfs, vm86, bpfilter, ether, pca0,
> speaker from my previous kernel version.
> - This one works great! ps is working again!!!

I tried the same, no luck.

I'm basically having the exact same problem as you, but I haven't solved
it and it's really bugging me. ps is broken with my normal kernel, with my
customized kernel but everything you mentioned above removed and even
with the GENERIC kernel.

Don't know where to go from here though.

---
Jesse <j@lumiere.net>
http://www.lumiere.net/