Date:      Wed, 4 Feb 1998 17:31:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Matt Nelson <webmaster@cityworkz.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Book recommendation was I Hate MICROSOFT !!!

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Matt Nelson wrote:

> Hi, This all sounds Great!!! I am thing of getting this:
> " http://www.cdrom.com/titles/os/bsdbook2.htm "
> Is this all I will need, and if not what else should I get ?
> Thanks for all Your help btw !!
>
> Thanks,
> Matt Nelson

I just bought the "Essential System Administrator" OReilly and
Associates. This book is incredibly good and is not _too_ advanced for a
novice. (At least not in all aspects)

The Complete FreeBSD excels at addressing DOS users issues and
initiating the newest of unix users. The Essential System Administrator
provides many "insights" into unix computing and the "unix way."

If you have to choose get Complete FreeBSD first. If you have lots
of cash by the OReilly book too. You will cherish them both.

 __   __
/ 0\ / 0\  Have fun,
     )	   Jason Wells
)-------(  Wannabe Sysadmin