Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 2004 04:52:46 GMT
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        chu@h33.erkki.ton.tut.fi, murray@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/69394: Clarify handbook on application installation

Synopsis: Clarify handbook on application installation

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: murray
State-Changed-When: Mon Aug 2 04:50:45 GMT 2004
State-Changed-Why:
I moved the information about whereis and make search into 4.3 Finding
your aplication as you suggested.  I also added a new item to the
chapter synopsis.  I did not move the portupgrade section as it's not
really clear to me what you are proposing.

If you still think the portupgrade section should be moved, please
provide more detail and some text updates.  Thanks for the submission!
It may take up to 24 hours for the website to be updated with this
change.