Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2000 15:27:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Daniel Hagan <dhagan@cs.vt.edu>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        Stephane.Lentz@ansf.alcatel.fr, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: restricted accounts : restricting access/programs solutions

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, Will Andrews wrote:

> I'm certain there are other programs like flash that you can use.

We have a local program that I keep meaning to submit as a port, but it's
available at ftp://ftp.cs.vt.edu/pub/tools/sash-2.10.tar.gz.  Lets the
user mount/unmount floppies and (optionally) reboot the machine.  Don't
know if it's what you're looking for or not.

Should compile out of the box on FreeBSD.  Read over the readme for
options you may want to enable/disable.  I'll try to move it over to
ftp3.freebsd.org and make it a port sometime in the relatively near
future.

Daniel

--
Daniel Hagan                                             Computer Science CSE
dhagan@cs.vt.edu                                http://www.cs.vt.edu/~dhagan/