Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:01:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      "J. Seth Henry" <jshenry@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Joshua Coombs <jcoombs@gwi.net>
Subject:   Re: Interest in diskless booting?

I have a working install of FBSD 4.7R running on a 340MB microdrive. It's
not terribly fast, but it seems stable. My only problem is that the
Netgear USB NIC craps out randomly after a few days, and FreeBSD doesn't
really support the Linksys USB100TX, even though it claims to.

I'd be interested to see your configuration, though. Once I find a fully
supported USB NIC, I think I'm going to try and mount /usr and /usr/home
from another system.

Seth Henry
jshamlet<AT>comcast<DOT>net